You are not new to this word/world anyway, Marketing has evolved ever since from a monochrome Paper flyer to a High resolution commercial video byte and there comes a big list of marketing possibilities & strategies to get the best and the most out of it.
In this Article, Let me drive you through the Roadmap for making marketing as the most effective way to create Trust & Value ultimately it will open the sales doors.
1. Fundamentals of Marketing
It is the act of driving profitable customer action, A great product and a perfect marketing strategy is a great combination. Marketing gives instant returns where as all other phases across the product life cycle will take time.
Marketing is not just about selling, it’s about keeping your existing customers happy with good communication so that they remain a customer for long time, hence possessing good communication skills is also essential.
Marketing is all about sending the right message to the right person at the right time and if you follow this I’m sure that you will stand out from the competition. This can be achieved by analysing data from your google analytics or Google ads manager dashboard where you will find a lot regarding your customer’s details such as age, gender, location, status, etc. Analyse it thoroughly and customize your future campaigns accordingly
Have you ever thought of what comes first? is it Marketing or creating a product/service? The answer is marketing because Marketing starts before creating a product, it starts with understanding your ideal customers. So don’t wait for your products to be finished, start marketing it to the world with useful content on it. Customers also need some time to understand you and your products that fit them. So basically stop waiting for the ideal time for marketing.
Marketing is based on science, not on creativity. The main key point is to be definite about your target audience and the medium through which you will be reaching your customers.
If you are clear with the fundamentals of Marketing, then it will be easy for you to implement on Traditional / Digital Marketing – i will walk you through these in the section.
2. Traditional Marketing VS Digital Marketing
Having a marketing budget is as important as to spend it in the right direction and make the most out it. How do you know where to spend it when it comes to digital marketing vs traditional marketing?
For many businesses, reaching the right “marketing” decision is not easy, even though it can make a huge difference in their results.
Traditional marketing is nothing new as it’s a form of marketing that we have been exposed to at one point or another. It is a convenient mode of marketing that helps to reach out to a semi-targeted audience with various offline advertising and promotional methods such as newspapers, magazines, tv, and radio.
Digital marketing or online marketing refers to marketed related work done through the Internet via different social media platforms. The social media platforms might change but the marketing concepts remain unchanged.
The reach of digital marketing is nowhere close to tv ads based on reach. But still, via digital marketing, we can convey personalised messages to the customers which are treated to be the most powerful techniques of marketing.
3. Integrated Digital Marketing
Many of us approach Digital marketing in the wrong way by just concentrating on one element at a time which can be email marketing alone, SEO or some prefer to go with only paid ads, but we never realize that all these can be integrated and can be used as a powerful Digital Marketing Machine which can be more effective than utilising them individually.
Instead of running the paid ad campaigns for your products/ services directly, you can drive Attention to your content at first.
So once when the customers land on your content then they can be subscribed to your email marketing funnel and now it’s your time to build trust in them, create awareness about you in them, and also people might come through the SEO as well. In return, your website will be ranked high in the future.
4. CATT Marketing Funnel
CATT stands for Content, Attention, Trust, and Transaction. Every sales process undergoes this CATT marketing funnel. It can be represented in a numerical fashion as Wealth = n ^ CATT where n stands for a niche.
Make sure that you don’t skip any stages of the CATT funnel. if you do so then you would end up losing your ideal customers forever.
5. Personal Branding — Mass Trust Blue Print
Everybody wants to build their personal brand as it feels honoured when people identifies you as a brand. India’s very own Digital Marketing Guru Mr. Deepak Kanakaraju’s way of building a personal brand involves a proven blueprint called MassTrust.
Choosing your niche can make you win half of the competition. your Success relatively depend on the niche you choose.
The evolution of personal branding is explained below via steps to be followed.
- Learn: Learn a new skill through concepts, facts, and procedures, understand concepts, remember facts, and practice procedures.
- Work: Practice the new skill that you have learnt by working for a company or by doing freelancing projects or start with your own projects. Go from practice to implementation.
- Blog: Pen down what you have learned and experienced through your work. when you write you understand it better and eventually you will also build your personal brand.
- Consult: Now that you have a personal brand through your blog, people will start consulting with you based on your work experience for their marketing solutions. Grab this opportunity, explore new skills, and keep learning as this cycle never ends.
- Mentor: when you have an experience in consulting, Now you can start consulting 1: Many by mentoring people who are looking to get mentored by you which will help you scale your understanding to a whole new level
- Startup: With all the knowledge that you have gained through learning, working, blogging, consulting, and mentoring, Develop your own products/service. Many try to skip these steps and land up on launching a startup and fail because of not undergoing these learning steps.
Make sure you don’t skip any of the milestones discussed above and I’m sure you are convinced with the power of marketing and personal branding.
Peeps, Now what do you feel about marketing?
Please share your thoughts below. Let’s have a discussion. I will see you in the comments section.